“Ignore it, scrap it, or fix it? “
Have you ever encountered the follow situation?
- Should we spend another $5,000 to fix a vehicle that is only worth $4,000?
- Should I just park the vehicle until I can save enough money to fix it?
- I don’t have money to fix my car now, it doesn’t bother me keep driving a broken car anyway. I will try my luck keep driving it, and then see what will happen.
- Should I sell my car which needed repair and use that money to buy another older used car with unknown problems and high mileage?
If a better vehicle cannot be bought for the same amount, and you don’t have enough money to fix your car now, come to us. We now offer an in-house financing with a GE Money’s credit card. Upon your credit approval; you can get 6 to 12 month with 0% interest (minimum monthly payments are required) when you spend $299 or more with us on any services and repairs.
$1200 sale on a 12-month Equal pay. Your monthly payment would be $100.00 ($1,200/12)
How our financing program works?
- Customer Completes Brief Application
- We submit application
- We complete your repair work
- Customer takes delivery of autos
- Customer received credit card in the mail within two weeks
- Customer receives monthly statement
- Customer makes any required minimum payment
- Customer can returns for repeat purchases
(other conditions might be applied, please call for detail)